The crew at Automobile's come up with ten cars lawmakers and pundits should keep in mind before letting the Carpocalypse consume the not-so-Big Three — and for once, it doesn't include the Ford F-150 or Chevy Corvette.
Specifically, Automobile selected cars from Detroit they believe are able to stand up to other automakers in competitive classes such as mid-size cars and crossover SUVs and not just trucks and Jeeps.
The Top Ten Relevant Products Detroit Has To Offer
1. 2010 Ford Fusion/Fusion Hybrid
2. 2009 Chevrolet Malibu/Malibu Hybrid
3. 2009 Chrysler Town & Country
4. 2009 Ford Escape/Escape Hybrid
5. 2009 Cadillac CTS/Cadllac CTS-V
6. 2011 Chevrolet Volt
7. 2010 Ford Fiesta
8. 2010 Chrysler Town & Country EV
9. 2011 Chevrolet Cruze
10. 2010 Ford Transit Connect