We know there’s only one reason to buy a Dodge Challenger Hellcat; the inexhaustible shit-talking rights that come with 707 horsepower. But now the cat’s been out of the bag for a while, and that jerk you were trying to one-up in the first place went and got a Hellcat of his own. This means war. You need 1,032 horsepower, and that is where Hennessey Performance comes in.
Just leave your Challenger Hellcat and $55,000 at Hennessey for six months and it will come back with a twin-turbo system on top of the stock supercharger running 15 psi of boost.
Engine management, all kinds of ancillary plumbing and of course a little plaque signed by John Hennessey come together to turn your pansy-ass Hellcat into an even more ferocious HPE1000 with a year-long warranty.
Hennessey expects the final product to produce 1,032 horsepower and 987 lb-ft of torque. That could get it from 0 to 60 in 2.7 seconds and on to a quarter-mile run just under ten seconds at 142 MPH according to the company’s estimates.
Only 12 will be built this year, of which most have already been spoken for, according to Hennessey himself.
You can get more information from the outfit directly or check out the build breakdown right here:
- Twin turbo system working in conjunction with the factory supercharger producing 15 psi boost.
- Twin ball bearing turbochargers with billet aluminum compressor wheels.
- High-flow air to water intercooler system.
- Stainless steel turbo headers and downpipes.
- Dual turbo wastegates
- Turbo inlet tubing with dual blow-off valves
- Upgraded high-flow fuel injectors.
- Upgraded fuel pump & fuel system.
- HPE engine management upgrade & chassis dyno calibration.
- High-flow air filter element (replaces the factory air filter in the airbox).
- Professional installation
- All necessary gaskets & fluids.
- Chassis dyno testing. You’ll receive a before & after dyno graph report showing power and torque measured at the rear wheels.
- Road testing (up to 100 miles).
- Hennessey exterior badge (rear).
- HPE1000 Powered by Hennessey badges (side & rear).
- Twin Turbo badges.
- Hennessey HPE1000 serial numbered plaque signed by John Hennessey (interior).
- Hennessey HPE1000 serial numbered plaque signed by the HPE technician who builds you car (engine bay).
- Powered by Hennessey premium floor mats.
- Serial numbered Certificate of Authenticity personally signed by John Hennessey.
- Free lifetime membership in the official Hennessey Vehicle Registry (HVR).
- 1 Year / 12,000 mile limited warranty. Contact a Hennessey Performance sales associate for more details.
- Shell V-Power Nitro+ 93 octane gasoline.
- Pennzoil Ultra Platinum synthetic oil & filter change.
For those of you gearing up to hate on this because of the price, come on, did you see they’re throwing in a free tank of gas?!
Images via Hennessey