A Ferrari 458 selling for $290,000 on eBay isn't news. When you put $1,000,000 Vossen Precision Forged Wheels on it, then it becomes news.
Now, I'm not going to decree that a single set of wheels is worth ONE MILLION DOLLARS. That judgement is up to you, or rather up to the rich bastard who actually buys this Ferrari/wheel demonstration vehicle from Latitude Wheels. The listing itself is right here.
Since you are all familiar with a white 2011 Ferrari 458 with some carbon fiber bodykit pieces on it, let me go into slightly more depth on these wheels.
- Manufacturer: Vossen Wheels
- Designation: Precision Series
- Location of Manufacture: America
- Size Front: 21x9
- Size Rear: 22x12
- Number of inset diamonds: Zero
- Weight of platinum and gold present: Zero
- Blessings from the Pope: None
The car is listed in Miami, Florida.
Photo Credits: Vossen Wheels