Watch a kickass beard drive the everloving shit out of a beautiful 1963 Ford Falcon and get chased by a donut-eating cop. Don’t worry, it’s not real street racing so you can enjoy these beautifully-filmed shenanigans guilt-free.
Behind the wheel and those shades is Aaron Kaufman from Fast N‘ Loud and Gas Monkey Garage. The car, besides obviously being a badass piece of work, is somewhere between “restomod” and “streetable race car.” Seriously, what exactly would you call this kind of build?
However you want to categorize it, video uploader Pitchfork Paradise was kind enough to include the build specs:
1963 Ford Falcon
- Mark Williams 9” rear axle 4.00 gear w/ Detroit locker
- Wilwood Brakes 14” fronts 6 piston calipers / 13” rears 4 piston
- Global west front suspension
- Kaufman / Ridetech wishbone three link w/ Chris Alston swaybar
- Ride tech triple adjustable coilovers on all four corners
- Ford Racing 363 small block
- Holley 750cc HP series
- MSD Ignition
- Kaufman-built 3” true Magnaflow mufflers with s.s. 175 primary tri-Y headers
- Richmond T-10 quicktime bell housing
- Racepack data and remaining electrical
- Ron Davis Radiator
- Forgeline Wheels front 18x8 rear 18x9
- Tires Nitto NT05 245/40/18 and 275/40/18
- Lighting Rigid industries
And a great color combination to boot. I hope Kaufman shoots more random rascaling videos like this. Ken Block and B.J. Baldwin need some rivals on the small screen.
Contact the author at email@example.com.