Look—we all know we’re weird. Some of us are just easier to group than others. It can be pretty hilarious watching just how accurate a basic list of your stereotypical car guys can be, from the guys perpetually shopping for a sweet Z to the one who thinks his Mustang is special.
And lucky for us, Yammie Noob is back with another hilarious video, and he even gives Jalopnik a killer-sick shoutout. Thanks, Noob.
His list reads:
- 20-something Lamborghini guy
- GT-R YouTuber
- E30 dude (gets the Jalopnik shoutout—funnily enough, our basic-ass Editor-In-Chief just bought an E30)
- Russian Audi dude
- Big-ass lifted truck dude, come at him
- No-car dude. Totally gonna go buy that S2000 reaaaaal soon
- 5.0 guy, the dime-a-dozen crowd-killer
Why is this so accurate?