Someday, automakers may have to confiscate all cameraphones when they preview new models at dealer meetings. But, you know, whoops. Instead, we may have just found out that Audi's planning a special edition S5 4.2.
If you can't read the text on the image above, we've run it through our proprietary Blurry-to-Nonblurry translation machine. Suck it, Google:
Continuing Audi's strong brand presence in the performance segment, Audi of America is proud to announce a first-ever special edition S5 Coupe. Highly limited in production volume, the Audi S5 4.2 Special Edition will be featured with Prestige packaging, quattro with sports rear differential and the following exclusive equipment:
- Daytona Gray pearl effect exterior
- 19-inch Titanium 5-arm-Rotor-design wheels with 235/35 summer tires
- Bi-color Polar Silver / Black S Sport seats
- Silver contrast stitching featured in the seats, armrests, shifter and steering wheel
- RS-weave Carbon Fiber inlays with Piano Black instrument cluster surround
- Floor mats with sliver leather surround
- Audi exclusive badging on door panels and door sills
Suggested Retail Price
S5 4.2 Special Edition (quattro manual): $68,700 (excludes destination & taxes)
S5 4.2 Special Edition (quattro tiptronic): $69,900 (excludes destination & taxes)
A total of 125 units will be available with initial deliveries expected in early 2012. Please contact your AoA Area team regarding vehicle availability.
(Hat tip to Zerin!)