For $18,995, duke it outGraverobber10/13/11 8:00amFiled to: Nice Price Or Crack PipeClassic roadsters dukeDukeDaisy dukesKit CarsNpocp62EditPromoteShare to KinjaToggle Conversation toolsGo to permalinkThere's a chasm that lies between the major auto makers and kit car builders, call it the taint between the big boys and the homeboys. That's because it's pretty obvious that one t'aint t'other. Today's Nice Price or Crack Pipe Jag SS evoking ‘Duke' closes that gap a bit, but is its price tainted?Okay, let's do a little test - look at the fingernails on one of your hands, I'll wait. Now, if the manner in which you did that was by curling your fingers in towards your palm, as though half-way to making a fist, then you're probably among the 90% who voted yesterday's gurrrrl power 2001 Audi TT to be Crack Pipe. If however, you splayed your fingers at arm's length and canted your head to admire them, well, you're likely with the remaining 10% who thought it Nice Price and then realized it was time for a mani-pedi.