Y'all picked some genuinely great cars for the first Forza Motorsport 3 Jalopnik-branded content pack, but some of us have this sickness that makes us want to race the likes of the Leyland P76. Let's make our voices heard!
A lot of LeMons racers and fans have suggested that we need a LeMons car pack, but that would mean packing the list with insufficiently terrible stuff like BMW E30s, Fox Mustangs, and Mazda RX-7s. What we want here is the stuff you'd like to see duking it out on the track with stuff like the V12 Vantage and the TT RS; think of it as an all-Index-of-Effluency LeMons race, with the 500-buck limit tossed out the window and a bunch of supercars to crash into. So, here's what we're gonna do, described using the step-by-step process I learned during my
centuries years suffering working as a technical writer:
1. You think of ten really terrible, yet knock-you-on-yer-tuchus-great motor vehicles that you'd like to race in Forza Motorsport 3.
2. You list those vehicles in a comment on this post.
3. You get ridiculed by the other commenters and get embroiled in a pointless flame war with them. This causes such headaches that I ban everyone in sight.
4. Turn 10 Studios completely ignores this stupid idea.
5. I read your lists and add a bunch of new vehicles to my "gotta own one of these someday" list.
Got it? OK, we'll prime the pump with my list:
1. 1972 GAZ-14 Chaika
2. 1974 Leyland P76
3. 1979 Peugeot 604
4. 1960 Humber Sceptre
5. 1981 Cadillac Eldorado Biarritz Brougham d'Elegance Landau (yeah, I know)
6. 1976 Oleg Cassini Edition AMC Matador Coupe
7. 1972 Stutz Blackhawk
8. 1974 DeTomaso Longchamp
9. 1986 Chrysler TC By Maserati
10. 1970 Dacia 1300
Now it's your turn. Do your worst!