Starting this afternoon, readers with a Facebook account will be able to login and comment on Jalopnik using their Facebook profile. Hooray for progress! »
We've always said we've got the smartest commenters in the automotive blogosphere. OK, we've never explicitly said it — but we've totally thought it and — like — insinuated it a couple of times. But whatevs, now some little daily auto show seen by countless dozens of people agrees with us in their coverage of our… »
- Bedtime for Bureaucracy: Auto Engineers and Designers Build Own Car
I had a car just like that in the early '80s... it had HeMan sheets.
- Are the Dodges Homophobes?
Here's a better ad: a cute baby's b-day party with puppies and pony rides and bright colors and all that cuteness. Then the caliber rolls up all…
- Mmm...Nascar Tastes Like Pork!
"Anyone caught grilling unsanctioned meats in the infield will be shot in the face by the ghost of Earnhardt on sight."
by Will Moseley
- What Would a Jalopnik Reader Drive?
"Mine's a 2001 Audi A4 (B5), Quattro of course, manual tranny. Nice car, and God help me when it comes off the…
- Am I Evel? I Am Cad: Knievel s De Camino
"I feel like if this article somehow involved whiskey and breasts, I might transcend this plane of existence."
by Will Moseley
- Monowheel Action
"My only thought while watching this is, 'Wow, I bet that dude has scolio.'
How do you drive around while always peeking out behind a…
- El Nisamaro? Holy Sheep Dip!
"That's what a Plymouth Superbird would look like if you shook it while it was still in the egg."
- East Germany Bound and Down: Wartburg-Powered Melkus Sports Cars Set for Revival
"Except for the column of blue fumes coming out the tailpipe, the RS1000 isn't bad looking. That…
- Oh My God! They Killed SVT! You Bastards! "I believe it's important that Ford has some SVT vehicles. If I accidentally owned a Ford Contour I would hope that it would be an SVT version. This way I could leave as quick as possible before anyone could see me driving it." by YellowDucati
- Jerry Flint: We re Technologically… »