We're having a little bit of weirdness with the comments this morning. Fear not. We've alerted Nibbles.
It's the calm before the storm here at the 2009 Detroit Auto Show — are you ready? After the jump, a public service message explaining how to get the full Jalopnik experience.
On Friday we introduced you to Facebook Connect, the feature allowing you to leave Jalopnik comments via your Facebook account. Click through for a quick primer in Facebook commenting and remember to sign up!
Starting this afternoon, readers with a Facebook account will be able to login and comment on Jalopnik using their Facebook profile. Hooray for progress!
We've always said we've got the smartest commenters in the automotive blogosphere. OK, we've never explicitly said it — but we've totally thought it and — like — insinuated it a couple of times. But whatevs, now some little daily auto show seen by countless dozens of people agrees with us in their coverage of our…
- Bedtime for Bureaucracy: Auto Engineers and Designers Build Own Car
I had a car just like that in the early '80s... it had HeMan sheets.
- Are the Dodges Homophobes?
Here's a better ad: a cute baby's b-day party with puppies and pony rides and bright colors and all that cuteness. Then the caliber rolls up all…
- Mmm...Nascar Tastes Like Pork!
"Anyone caught grilling unsanctioned meats in the infield will be shot in the face by the ghost of Earnhardt on sight."
by Will Moseley
- What Would a Jalopnik Reader Drive?
"Mine's a 2001 Audi A4 (B5), Quattro of course, manual tranny. Nice car, and God help me when it comes off the…
- Am I Evel? I Am Cad: Knievel s De Camino
"I feel like if this article somehow involved whiskey and breasts, I might transcend this plane of existence."
by Will Moseley
- Monowheel Action
"My only thought while watching this is, 'Wow, I bet that dude has scolio.'
How do you drive around while always peeking out behind a…
- El Nisamaro? Holy Sheep Dip!
"That's what a Plymouth Superbird would look like if you shook it while it was still in the egg."
- East Germany Bound and Down: Wartburg-Powered Melkus Sports Cars Set for Revival
"Except for the column of blue fumes coming out the tailpipe, the RS1000 isn't bad looking. That…
- Oh My God! They Killed SVT! You Bastards! "I believe it's important that Ford has some SVT vehicles. If I accidentally owned a Ford Contour I would hope that it would be an SVT version. This way I could leave as quick as possible before anyone could see me driving it." by YellowDucati
- Jerry Flint: We re Technologically…