- Surprise, surprise: Wert has a KITT-gasm driving the Knight Rider KITT Shelby GT500KR. Or maybe KITT had a Wert-gasm. We're still sorting it out.
- Classy cars and not-so-classy ladies are a match made on Woodward.
- A 2010 Mustang GT tries to sneak through the traffic unnoticed.
- 2009 Cadillac CTS-V police car is really giving the cops the wrong idea.
- Classic rods are more than the sum of their parts, but those parts are damn important.
- A local community college answers the question of whatever happened to the engine from Jeremy Clarkson's Ford GT by mounting it in a Ford Five Hundred. The result — a 550 HP Five Hundred.
- Who says you have to keep engine parts tucked in an engine block? Not Buick!
- The Ramchargers drag car shows you how it was done: Sitting on a metal chair.
- The Devil's Joke may not be funny, but we bet it's fun to drive.
- Nothing says mullet quite like a Turbo Trans Am Pace Car.
- Despite what the Detroit News thinks, wagons are awesome and we've found one of the best.
- There's more coming, but for the moment hit the 2008 Woodward Dream Cruise tag.
It was a killer missing my first Dream Cruise but at least I was at another big (good) car show. Can't wait until next year.
For consolation on missing Motown at its finest and added excitement, we had a 4 hour police lock down @ the host hotel in Joisey including SWAT teams, the ME, body bags, etc.
Hotel's official response "hoax" but we think "cover up". Rumor has it - military murder / suicide... we may never know?