It’s the end of the week, which likely means that you’ve used up all your brain-juices, and you’re running on fumes now. That’s good, because what I’ve come up with here is deeply, richly stupid: ten genuinely idiotic ways to describe a car.
1. A captured volume of space inside a metal or composite skin that can be moved to other locations
2. A machine that can transform liquid petroleum into a gaseous mixture of nitrogen, water vapor, carbon dioxide, and carbon monoxide, with a side effect of motion.
3. A mobile 12V generator with an integrated enclosure and seating
4. A storage locker with an integrated system to self-relocate based on guidance from an operator
5. Two rows of seating on a wheeled platform
6. A dry-land all-weather motor-toboggan with four end-to-end joined runners on spindles to allow for rotation
7. A wingless taxi-only-capable aircraft
8. A location-independent climate-controlled seating enclosure
9. A mobile, multiple beverage holder with capacity to house human beverage attendants
10. A surface-only land submarine
11. A normally snakeless snake terrarium with interior fittings ill-designed for snakes but fully mobile to gain better access to snakes that should not be placed inside this ideally snake-free mobile snake terrarium