It's only November and this winter is already shaping up to be a rough one. If you are in the market for a new car, there aren't many choices for under twenty-grand. However the pre-owned market is plentiful, so what's the best vehicle under $10,000 to conquer the cold?
Here are the rules:
- Selections aren't limited to simply 'cars' (kit cars, trucks, and military/commercial vehicles included)
- Cars must have a realistic selling price under $10,000.
- Cars must be operable/easily restored to running condition.
- Completed and sold listings can be included.
- You can add modifications, as long as it doesn't go over the total budget.
- Write a short reason why your car is the best classic car for less than $10,000 .
I'll arrange the best selections afterwards.
Photo credit: Michael Gil