As someone who has created his own business, I am what the French call an entreprenuer. I don’t have one of those fancy MBA degrees; so if I want to be successful, I need to get my business smarts elsewhere. Thankfully, Entrepreneur.com has just the advice I need, which is to buy a Lamborghini.
Now stay with me Jalops; if you are a business owner I know you are just as excited about this revelation as I am. But we need to make sure our investment strategy is coming from a legitimate source. This advice comes from blogger Timothy Sykes, and according to his internet bio, he is a “entrepreneur and penny stock expert.” So far, so good.
But it gets better: “he has been featured on CNN, Fox News, CNBC and more and has spoken at prestigious institutions such as Harvard University.” Those newsy organizations would only allow the most expert of individuals, and let’s not forget Harvard University. I may have only gone to public school, but I’m fairly certain that Harvard is an educational institution for smart people.
Okay then...it is settled this guy must be legit. What does he have to say?
- The Lamborghini is an attention grabber. If you drive around in one of these cars, everyone you meet is going to want to know how you made enough money to afford that car. If you are operating in the right business model, this can be a powerful lead generation tool.
- From the moment you start driving around in this car, you will notice that anyone who sees a Lamborghini in person will immediately start fawning over this vehicle. Subconsciously, their opinion of you will be elevated.
- No matter where you are going or who you are meeting with, an attention grabbing car such as this will be a conversation starter.
- This car will help you generate new business. So much so, in hardly no time the car will start paying for itself.
- The trunk space is small. That may not seem like a huge benefit, but less trunk space, means less clutter piling up in your life and less groceries, so you can start eating less and eating better.
- The Lamborghini is a notorious gas guzzler and not very comfortable to drive. Chances are when you have the option of driving or walking, you will be making the healthier choice to walk a few extra feet.
- Parking this vehicle is tough. If you have a car this nice, chances are your worries about people keying it will increase. There is no better motivation to keep you in the right areas late at night than that.
- If you want attention on social media, all you need to do is share a picture of your car.
- A car like this can be great inspiration for your colleagues, customers and students. Let them know what they can achieve if they follow your lead.
- Being an entrepreneur is hard work, and it takes a lot of grinding and dedication. As a successful business owner, you deserve to treat yourself and have a little fun in your life as motivation to keep working, after all, you have earned it!
Of course, you might be quick to dismiss this fantastic wisdom as shallow and without merit, but Mr. Skyes isn’t just some internet blogger that gives advice...he lives his advice.
If you have a question, a tip, or something you would like to to share about car-buying, drop me a line at AutomatchConsulting@gmail.com and be sure to include your Kinja handle.