If there's any auto manufacturer that exemplifies all the amazing attributes of depreciation, it's Mercedes-Benz. This week's challenge is to find the best examples of the German brand, for less than the price of your average base model domestic econobox, or $15,000. This should be good.
Here are the rules:
- Selections aren't limited to simply 'cars' (kit cars, trucks, and military/commercial vehicles included)
- Cars must have a realistic selling price under $15,000.
- Cars must be operable/easily restored to running condition.
- Completed and sold listings can be included.
- You can add modifications, as long as it doesn't go over the total budget.
- Write a short reason why your car is the best Mercedes for under $15k.
I'll arrange the best selections afterwards. You have until the end of the weekend.