Reliability is one of those things that seems downright boring when you think about it. It’s regular to a fault. It doesn’t break. It’s routine. Yet it’s one of the most important things we look for when buying a car. How much normal can you get for less than 10 grand?
Here are the rules:
- One entry per post.
- Cars must have a realistic selling price under $10,000.
- Cars must be operable/easily restored to running condition.
- Completed and sold listings can be included.
- You can add modifications, as long as it doesn’t go over the total budget.
- Write a short reason why your car is the most reliable car for less than $10,000.
Tavarish is the founder of APiDA Online and writes and makes videosaboutbuying and selling cool cars on the internet. He owns the world’s cheapestMercedes S-Class, a graffiti-bombed Lexus, and he’s the only Jalopnik author that has never driven a Miata.