The secondhand market for the German automaker Porsche has exploded in recent history. Previously unwanted cars are now rare collector's items, and it seems the car buying public can't get enough of these quirky performers. This week's challenge is to find the best Porsche on eBay, for less than $30,000. This one could be quite difficult.
Here are the rules:
- Selections aren't limited to simply 'cars' (kit cars, trucks, and military/commercial vehicles included)
- Cars must have a realistic selling price under $30,000.
- Cars must be operable/easily restored to running condition.
- Completed and sold listings can be included.
- You can add modifications, as long as it doesn't go over the total budget.
- Write a short reason why your car is the best Porsche for less than $30,000.
I'll arrange the best selections afterwards. You have until the end of the weekend.