The current classic car market is the best that it's ever been, and the iconic cars of yesteryear are skyrocketing in value - but can you get in on the ground floor of the lucrative and promising collector car scene for less than $50,000 on eBay?
(Photo by Robert Couse-Baker on Flickr)
Here are the rules:
- Selections aren't limited to simply 'cars' (kit cars, trucks, and military/commercial vehicles included)
- Cars must have a realistic selling price under $50,000.
- Cars must be operable/easily restored to running condition.
- Completed and sold listings can be included.
- You can add modifications, as long as it doesn't go over the total budget.
- Write a short reason why your car is the best classic car for less than $50,000 .
I'll arrange the best selections afterwards. You have until the end of the weekend.