As car manufacturers shy away from the old eight-cylinder engines of yesteryear, more and more of their top model trims will come equipped with a high strung six-cylinder powerplant. Based on that sobering fact, how much of that more-than-four, less-than-eight power can you get on eBay for less than $6,000?
Here are the rules:
- Selections aren't limited to simply 'cars' (kit cars, trucks, and military/commercial vehicles included)
- One entry per post.
- Cars must have a realistic selling price under $6,000.
- Cars must be operable/easily restored to running condition.
- Completed and sold listings can be included.
- You can add modifications, as long as it doesn't go over the total budget.
- Write a short reason why your car is best six-cylinder powered car for less than $6,000.
I'll arrange the best selections afterwards. You have until the end of the weekend.