I’ve said for a while that maybe the best cars to drive have already been made, so the logic follows that the used car market should be chock full of amazing driving deals, right? This week, it’s your challenge to find the best bucket list bargains for under a $15,000 budget. Don’t let me down!
Here are the rules:
- One entry per post.
- Cars must have a realistic selling price under $15,000.
- Cars must be operable/easily restored to running condition.
- Completed and sold listings can be included.
- You can add modifications, as long as it doesn’t go over the total budget.
- Write a short reason why your car is a car that you need to drive before you die for less than $15,000.