• Personally, we consider the whole "digital vigilante" thing a valuable public service...but that's just because we haven't turned up on any of those sites yet. [Magic Smoke]
• Emoticons will get you nothing — especially not a free Camaro. Although we'd love to see you try to buy a 2007 one. [thoughtfarm]
• Even the hippies know how to capitalize on consumables! [Treehugger]
• This is why Revlon manufactures cosmetics, not cars. [Useless Advice From Useless Men]
• Auto Advertising 2.0 is basically Web 2.0. [ben barren]
• But seriously, who calls a car horn a "honker"? [sic]
This is Blog Hoonage, the early afternoon daily feature highlighting the best and oftentimes unnoticed auto-related content in the blogosphere. If you'd like to see an entry from your blog featured here, send us a link to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line "blog hoonage."