• Buying a car in Belgium does not include waffles, fries or negotiations, of any sort. [Reveries]
• A new appreciation of the Middle East may be as easy as engaging your cab driver in conversation. [Mideast Youth]
• Early-morning injustices? At The DMV? No fucking way, dude. [Clarefied]
• The hierarchy of rural teenage driving situations, explained. Not that you were stumped over that one, at all. [Random and Odd]
• Yes, you've seen this picture of Britney attacking a car with an umbrella. We just wanted to point out how we still think it's kind of funny, in a laughing-at-the-unfortunate sort of way. [Complications Ensue]
This is Blog Hoonage, the early afternoon daily feature highlighting the best and oftentimes unnoticed auto-related content in the blogosphere. If you'd like to see an entry from your blog featured here, send us a link to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line "blog hoonage."