• The folks at NUMMI get around their alleged "no-layoff" policy by slowing down their Tacoma production line about 20 percent. [Treough]
• Reading your Chevy owners manual could save you a lot of hassle - like avoiding legal complaints regarding your violations of said owner's manual. [CarDomain]
• It shouldn't be "why I don't like owning a car" so much as "why I enjoy being a brainless twatwaffle". [Livin' The Dream]
• Marriage. It deteriorates both your taste in cars... [Whaling Season]
• ...and your taste, in general. [DTMWWWM]
• The homeless continue to perpetuate that whole "good karma" concept. [ah, the power of cheese]
This is Blog Hoonage, the early afternoon daily feature highlighting the best and oftentimes unnoticed auto-related content in the blogosphere. If you'd like to see an entry from your blog featured here, send us a link to email@example.com with the subject line "blog hoonage."