• Scott Adams weighs in on the X Foundation prize, hybrid cars, and Leo Dicaprio's inevitably infected penis. [The Dilbert Blog]
• Who said immigrant labour is always cheap? [i am livid]
• Sure, any car will look economical if you cut out, say, the price of gas. [My Financial Journal]
• Car shares. Good for picking up tonnes of swedish pre-fab crap; picking up laundry; picking up chicks. [dangerouslyawesome]
• And the world makes sense again: BMWs are meant for driving, not for browsing. [Webreakstuff]
• Looky! It's the internet's 4592768th list of the greatest car chase movies ever made! [FirstShowing.net]
This is Blog Hoonage, the (theoretically) early afternoon daily feature highlighting the best and oftentimes unnoticed auto-related content in the blogosphere. If you'd like to see an entry from your blog featured here, send us a link to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line "blog hoonage."