• It's kinda sorta starting to bother us that the progress of our workweek is now gauged by Bullrun updates. [THOWoPAVM]
• First car buying advice from a first time car buyer. [Mostly Geek]
• There are a myriad of things you may not have considered when parking your car. [Slate]
• What Toyota did right and GM did wrong. [cat slave diary]
• Timing belt and aircon belt: same diff, right? [a spicy life]
• Well, that Scion has more curves now than it did before. [The Trixie Update]
This is Blog Hoonage, the early afternoon daily feature highlighting the best and oftentimes unnoticed auto-related content in the blogosphere. If you'd like to see an entry from your blog featured here, send us a link to email@example.com with the subject line "blog hoonage."