• Earth to Madison Avenue: seriously, what's with the suicide references in car commercials? [AdWeek]
• One of these days, it's going to snow. When it does, you should probably know how to drive in it. [JG-TC.com]
• Is the Toyota Prius really as eco-friendly as some have been led to believe? [Thunder Pig]
• Parking lots in Saudi Arabia, fun for the whole family. [Neal of Arabia]
• 10-year old girls: far more frightening than your average pissed-off motorist. [QuizLaw]
This is Blog Hoonage, the early afternoon daily feature highlighting the best and oftentimes unnoticed auto-related content in the blogosphere. If you'd like to see an entry from your blog featured here, send us a link to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line "blog hoonage."