I have to say that any of these "pro" drivers would have their asses kicked by the entire field of an SCCA regional. The driving is garbage. Let me count the ways:
1) Riding the clutch under power. That's a no-no and it's exhibited by at least two of them.
2) "Threshold braking" ABS cars way below the actual level of grip.
3) Two-foot gaps between the cars, passing in midcorner instead of under braking,
4) Abysmal wiggle-steer, presumably to put some showmanship into the presentation by making these very easy-to-drive cars look scary.
5) Inability to left-foot brake.
Stuff like this demonstrates why Ralf Schumacher wiped the floor with Formula Nippon.
This "race" is no more indicative of the cars' abilities than a show-and-shine would be.