Life is all about the caveats, and while this isn't the best burnout-meets-donuts ever, it is almost certainly the best set done by someone in a Geo/Chevy Tracker. Bonus points for the snorkel, public road, and video editing. Someone please prove us wrong.
Top ten reasons to lives in New Brunswick, Canadar:
10. You are sandwiched between French assholes and drunken Celtic fiddlers
9. One way or another, the government gets 98 percent of your income
8. You're poor, but not as poor as the Newfies
7. When listing the provinces, everyone forgets to mention yours
6. The economy is based on fish, cows, and ferrying Ontario motorists to Boston
5. No one ever blames anything on New Brunswick
4. You have French people, but they don't want to kill you
3. Everybody has a Grandfather who runs a lighthouse
2. Just as charming as Maine, but with more unemployed fishermen
1. This Guy.