This is what happens when you want the absolutely most insane vehicle that German engineers and a Mercedes S Class full of money can build. Thank God the Allies won WWII.
No, it's not a rocket. It's more like a tank. What I love about Brabus is that they don't do things half-way. They go all in. Like with the B63S - 700, their version of the already bonkers G63 AMG 6x6.
When you walk to the Brabus stand, the people are nice, you realize they do classics as well, and look at these lovely Pagodas.
Then, you walk further in, and things get weird. Forget the Lamborghini LM002...
Here's what you need to know about the Brabus 6x6:
- It costs $755,543, but that includes the VAT.
- It's six-wheel drive for traction
- It has 37 inch off-road tires
- It's got a 5.5-liter biturbo V8 producing 700 horsepower and 708 lb-ft
- Goes to sixty in 7.4 seconds
- It's limited to 100 mph
- It weights 4.4 tons even with all that carbon fiber
The rest is pretty much like with any Brabus G-Wagen: over the top.
Photo credit: Máté Petrány/Jalopnik