It looks like an "Opening Edition" of the 2015 Jeep Renegade2015 Jeep Renegade will be available, at least early on in the little SUV's production run. A silver grille and orange interior plastic seem to be the most obvious attributes that make it "special," your speculation is welcome on what else it might get.
That page also mentions the diesel engine so it's possible the Opening Edition is destined for markets outside the US, at least initially. For now, it seems the Opening Edition will be available in Bright White or Omaha Orange, with this loadout of options:
- 18" Aluminum Wheels - 3 Season Tire 215/60r18
- Accent Black Roof
- Dual Zone Automatic Air Conditioning
- Rear Parking Sensor
- Bright Roof Side Rails
- Leather Seats
- Radio Nav 6.5" Touchscreen
- Passive Entry/Keyless Go
- Premium Instrument Cluster, 7" Color TFT Display
- Tire pressure Monitoring System
- Cruise Control with Speed Limiter
- Driver Seat with electric lumbar Adjustment
- External Rearview mirrors electrically foldable and defrost
Images: Jeep Website. Hat tip to Taylor V!