We now live in a horrible, terrible world, full of nightmares and beasts. Toyota no longer makes the Celica; the Ford Explorer is a crossover. But in this awful dystopia, one vehicle stands stout against the tide of progress(?), the Lincoln Navigator.
Yes, the Lincoln Navigator. I realized I was being a bit harsh with Lincoln, and yet I didn’t truly know its products as well as I should. That was wrong of me. So I’ve got this one for a week.
What I Like So Far:
- It’s quiet
- The Ecoboost engine is remarkably smooth
- It is just the loveliest shade of brown
What I Don’t Like As Much So Far:
- I know it’s a Lincoln Navigator, but it’s so enormous I feel like Biglarge McHugebig just driving down any city street
- It dives and sloshes a bit, as is traditional
- The Navi does feel, well, a bit dated in a few ways, but that’s probably a bit unfair as rumor has it that Lincoln’s going to unveil a new one next year
So what do you want to know about it? I’ve had it for less than a day so far, but I’ll be around for a bit to answer all of your burning questions.