I've got a fun Question of the Weekend lined up for you guys this time — and hopefully, one that will be pretty easy to answer. Just name the top five cars you'd put in your garage if you had unlimited funds, and why you'd have them.
All of us have cars we like to fantasize about. Maybe it's some insane exotic that you think suits you well; maybe it's something you lusted after when you were young; or maybe it's something that you've just gained a lot of respect for.
If I had to pick just five, here's what I would pick:
1. McLaren F1: I'd probably kill myself in it, but there are far worse ways to die.
2. E30 BMW M3: Do I really have to explain this one?
3. MKIV Toyota Supra Turbo: Because childhood dreams should come true.
4. 1973 Porsche Carrera RS: I love old-school 911s, and this is about as hot as they come. Super classy all around.
5. Mercedes-Benz G-Class AMG: You know, something practical to get groceries in or whatever.
My plan is to own all five of those someday, and I'll do it by making tons of money in the ultra-lucrative field of
cocaine trafficking shady real estate deals journalism. That should work out, right?
So what are your top five cars and why do they deserve a spot in your fantasy garage? Would you fill it with supercars, classic muscle cars, or a bunch of hybrids so you never have to pay for gas? (My guess is it's not the last one.)
Photo credit Sural M.