Hey, we haven’t done one of these since summer. Let’s fix that right now. It’s a slow Friday in November, everyone’s bracing for a cold weekend, so pull up a chair next to the campfire and we’ll talk about the cars.
I have no major Jalopnik updates to share with you at this time, so here are some minor ones:
- The Gizmodo Media Group remains for sale, if you know any billionaire would-be media barons who won’t have us delivering Model 3s
- Andrew Collins is still recovering from his crash but is back at work, and we’re all very thankful for that
- I bought a car! I have some minor shit to fix on it this weekend, but I’ll be writing about it soon
- Stuff out soon/now I’m excited about: Creed 2, Red Dead Redemption 2, which is all Ballaban talks about anymore
- Radwood LA is at the Petersen Museum early next month and you should go
- When is The Grand Tour coming back?
- Erik Shilling stopped smoking and switched to Juuls, and I don’t know if that’s better or worse but please congratulate him
That is all. Please ask away.
Update: It’s almost 5 p.m. so I’m calling it. Have a good weekend!