This is the brand new, limited-edition Aston Martin Vantage GT3. It's like a Porsche 911 GT3 RS, but with twice the cylinders.
If you're wondering what this Aston is about, it's basically Porsche's RS formula applied to a V12 Vantage.
The car is lighter, the front and rear tracks are broadened, the engine is tuned, and the back gets a half cage. There's also a rear wing, a front splitter, and stickers. Like I said, this is like a GT3 RS.
The specifics of this thing are:
- 100 kg lighter
- carbon fiber front fenders
- carbon fiber hood
- carbon fiber door casings
- (optional) carbon fiber roof
- carbon brakes (front: 398mm with six pot Brembo calipers, rear: 360mm with four)
- carbon fibre seats
- carbon fiber center stack
- center-lock 19" forged wheels
- Michelin Pilot Super Sports (front: 265, rear: 325)
- Alcantara trim
- lithium ion battery
- (optional) polycarbonate rear and 3/4 windows
- magnesium inlet manifolds
- magnesium torque tube
- titanium exhaust
Power is up to 600 PS, weight is down to 1,565 kg. Production is limited to 100 examples. Debut is at the upcoming Geneva Motor Show.
Sounds perfect, right? Here's the bad news: Aston won't sell this car in the US or China.
This car is literally too good for us.
Photo Credits: Aston Martin