Aston Martin has lifted the sheet on a prototype concept-y version of its upcoming magically street-legal AM-RB 001 hypercar, and EVO Magazine has some fun facts for us to drool over.
- The grey parts are Adrian Newey design, the green (or lighter-grey) parts are from Aston designers Marek Reichman and David King
- The only active aero on the car is the thin blade at the back
- The car will feature choice hybridization, some of which will act as the reverse gear because the car is only fitted with forward gear ratios
- It should be faster than a Formula 1 car
- The brakes will be F1-style full-carbon brakes
- You can like beer and fast food and still sit in it comfortably
- The seating will be F1 style though, meaning your legs will rest above your hip point—almost like you’re laying down
The specs of the hypercar are still a secret, but it’s aiming for a 1:1 power-to-weight ratio, over 1,000 horsepower and it will cost somewhere between $3 million and $4 million. Daaaamn.