If you live in Seattle and you need a ride to Valhalla, you’re in luck. The driver-on-demand app Uber is running a promotion with the new Mad Max video game that puts passengers inside post-apocalyptic-inspired vehicles.
Seattle’s gaming convention PAX Prime will play host to the Mad Max Ubers, so if you’re looking to catch a Warboy, head to the Seattle Convention Center. According to the press release from Uber:
- Open the Uber app in downtown Seattle and request MAD MAX.
- Demand will be high and availability is limited, but if your timing is right, a Warboy will swoop you up in a car ripped from the world of the Mad Max video game and brought to life on the streets of our fair city!
- Cars vary in size. Your Warboy will let you know how many riders (1, 3, or 4) he can keep safe from marauders.
- Trips must begin and stay within downtown Seattle. The Wasteland is vast and gas is precious—the Warboys must remain near their Stronghold.
- Your dollars are worthless in the Wasteland. Payment shall not be required.
If you got to take a ride in one of these über-Ubers, leave your story or photo in the comments! And please don’t put spray paint in your mouth. That’s very dangerous.
Dewalt 20V Max Cordless Drill & Driver Kit
Comes equipped with an LED which goes on when the trigger is pulled. You’ll a clear view of whatever you are drilling or screwing with minimal shadows.
Contact the author at firstname.lastname@example.org.