When your plane lands and you make the choice to skip the taxi line and reach for your Uber app, it’s a certainty that the car coming to pick you up is going to be about as exciting as a routine colonoscopy. That’s why it’s your job, this week, to find the best cars for Uber drivers under a $25,000 budget, because those guys ain’t made of money, you know.
Here are the rules:
- One entry per post.
- Cars must be year 2001 or newer.
- Cars cannot have salvage titles.
- Cars must have four doors and seat at least five people.
- Cars must be operable/easily restored to running condition.
- Completed and sold listings can be included.
- You can add modifications.
- Write a short reason why you have the most interesting Uber car for less than $25,000.
(H/T to Fred von Lohmann)