Who can say no to a rear-engined, rear wheel drive German car that’s made only to make you experience the thrill of driving? No one, that’s who. That’s why this week, your task is to find the cheapest Porsche 911s you can buy, regardless of year, and there’s no budget cap - but be reasonable. Ferdinand wouldn’t have had it any other way.
Here are the rules:
- One entry per post.
- Cars must have a realistic selling price.
- Cars must be operable/easily restored to running condition.
- Completed and sold listings can be included.
- You can add modifications.
- Write a short reason why your car is the best cheap Porsche 911.
Tavarish is the founder of APiDA Online and writes and makes videos about buying and selling cool cars on the internet. He owns the world’s cheapest Mercedes S-Class, a graffiti-bombed Lexus, and he’s the only Jalopnik author that has never driven a Miata.