Japan is an island the size of California located on the other side of the globe. Yet their immense influence on car culture has such a broad grasp that even today we look to many Japanese makes with wide-eyed nostalgia and reverence. This week's challenge is to find the best examples Japan has to offer, on eBay, for less than a $15,000 budget.
Here are the rules:
- Selections aren't limited to simply 'cars' (kit cars, trucks, and military/commercial vehicles included)
- Cars must have a realistic selling price under $15,000.
- Cars must be operable/easily restored to running condition.
- Completed and sold listings can be included.
- You can add modifications, as long as it doesn't go over the total budget.
- Write a short reason why your car is the best Japanese car for less than $15,000.
I'll arrange the best selections afterwards. You have until the end of the weekend.