More is always better when it comes to all-you-can-eat shrimp, Chuck E. Cheese tokens, and cylinders in your car's engine. That's why this week's challenge has you power-hungry super-sleuths finding the best 12-cylinder cars on eBay for less than a $25,000 budget. Is this even possible?
Here are the rules:
- One entry per post.
- Selections aren't limited to simply 'cars' (kit cars, trucks, and military/commercial vehicles included)
- Cars must have a realistic selling price under $25,000.
- Cars must be operable/easily restored to running condition.
- Completed and sold listings can be included.
- You can add modifications, as long as it doesn't go over the total budget.
- Write a short reason why your car is best 12-cylinder car for less than $25,000.
I'll arrange the best selections afterwards. You have until the end of the weekend.