If you listened to your parents as a know-nothing youth, you’d have learned that cars are horrible investments. While that line of reasoning may work on mom’s GMC Esquilax, there are a few cars that can actually give you a hearty return the longer you hold on to them. Your job is to find those cars with a $25k cap on price. Go forth and fetch these gems, my friends!
Here are the rules:
- One entry per post.
- Cars must have a realistic selling price under $25,000.
- Cars must be operable/easily restored to running condition.
- Completed and sold listings can be included.
- You can add modifications, as long as it doesn’t go over the total budget.
- Write a short reason why your car is the best future classic for less than $25,000.
I’ll arrange the best selections afterwards and it’s possible your answer may be used on a new show we’re working on at Jalopnik.