I've now spent a little more time in the Mazda Eunos Cosmo. Driving on the passenger side is weird. Here's what I've learned so far.
1. Your windshield wiper is not your blinker.
2. The gearshift is not located in the door panel.
3. The drive-thru is a new adventure, bring a passenger.
4. People get hella perplexed seeing you driving from the passenger seat.
5. Passengers get freaked out sitting on what is normally the driver's side but not using any controls.
Dewalt 20V Max Cordless Drill & Driver Kit
Comes equipped with an LED which goes on when the trigger is pulled. You’ll a clear view of whatever you are drilling or screwing with minimal shadows.
6. Gah don't hit that parked car.
7. Shit the left edge isn't right next to me.
8. Oh man, it's so easy to parallel park this sonofabitch. I can get right up next to the curb with supreme ease. BOOYAHKASHA.
9. After 20 minutes or so, you just get used to it.
More breaking, insider updates like this throughout the weekend.