Not surprisingly, we are sold out of the $50 early bird VIP tickets for the Jalopnik Film Festival. If you’re in Los Angeles on September 26th the $75 regular VIP passes and the $25 general admission passes are still for sale. Buy them here. You’ll never see more great car films in person for less money.
The ticket money goes to support the screenings and allows us to bring more speakers/panelists/films. Just as a reminder for what you’ll see on Saturday:
- Steve McQueen: The Man And Le Mans - Le Mans may be adored by car film enthusiasts, but this documentary captures the high price Steve McQueen paid professionally and personally to get the film made.
- Mad Max (The Original) - George Miller imagines a post-apocalyptic world with cars so amazing you find yourself rooting for the end of the world.
- All Cars Go to Heaven, Part Two - A sneak preview of the second installment of The Smoking Tire’s road trip epic.
- Havana Motor Club - This stirring documentary captures the spirit of underground Cuban car enthusiasts trying to hold the first sanctioned race since the 1959 Revolution.
- Jalopnik on YouTube Season Two Preview - We’ll be showing a preview of our new season of shows for our YouTube channel before anyone else gets to see it.
- Being Evel - The story of America’s greatest daredevil Evel Knievel as told by superfan Johnny Knoxville.
- Ronin -Many car buffs and film buffs believe Frankenheimer’s spy classic is secretly the best car chase movie ever made.
- In Loving Memory -More than 240 competitors have died at the Isle of Man TT and this short film captures the spirit that draws them back every year.
- Jalopnik Short Film Contest Selections - The 11 short films selected by our panel of esteemed jurors, representing the best work of some familiar talent and some new directors.
Contact the author at email@example.com. Photo Credit: AP