Couple Dies From Carbon Monoxide Poisoning While Having Sex In Car

Having sex in a car is nothing new. You just need to do it in a secluded spot. A Pennsylvania couple parked in a garage to do it, but didn't turn the car off. That proved to be a fatal move. They both died from carbon monoxide poisoning.

Keith Payton and Salina Johnson, both 40, were found in a garage in Williamsport, PA. Salina was partially clothed and there was also marijuana and drug paraphernalia found in the garage.


They were found around 9:30 PM on Friday night and pronounced dead shortly after. The car they were in had run out of gas, as had a kerosene heater that was on in the garage. There were high amounts of carbon monoxide in the garage, which ended up being the official cause of death.

Photo Credit: Getty Images

Share This Story