These images of the Smart Fourjoy Concept were leaked earlier today. It's an electric design study set to debut at Frankfurt showing us what direction the brand is taking in the future. Here's what we know already.
The good news:
- It's shiny.
- It has a skateboard and two helmets built in as standard.
The bad news:
- It does look like a Toyota. Or a Renault.
- It's got a hole in the roof and no doors.
- The backseat reminded us of a giant toilet seat.
- It's one of those concepts which that doesn't make any sense whatsoever, but not in the fun way.
Good luck with that!
Photo credit: autofilou via Daimler