· The US to Get Fit: Honda Aims to Sell 60,000 Subcompacts in the States
Color us Jazzed. D'oh.
· Oh, Calcutta: Indian City to Outlaw Rickshaw
We're still not used to calling it "Kalkota;" now they're pulling this on us?
· Ferrari to Unveil F430 Challenge Racer in Frankfurt
And now, for our next trick, we will perform our evergreen "drooling with pure automotive lust" act.
· Wife of New Daimler Boss in Booze Scandal
Gisela gets the kids liquored up.
· Hey, Hey! LBJ! They're Selling Your Car in Monterey!
Lyndon's Lincoln goes on the block, nets 94k.
· Suzuki Blames GM-Partner Cars for Poor Quality Scores
Thankfully the General seems to have no interest in sportbikes.
· Inside VW's Hush-Hush SiliValley Facility
We've been to Magic Mountain. Magic Mountain is a friend of ours. You, Volkswagen, are no Magic Mountain.
· Nissan Officially Unveils 2006 350Z Models
Who says you can't take a Z-Car to a sock hop?