A second Austin Police Department officer has sued Ford for negligence, alleging the company failed to fix a known issue with its Explorer Police Interceptor SUV, which leaked carbon monoxide that poisoned the officer and resulted in nerve damage.
If you’re going to turn on anything while having sex, please don’t make it a car in an enclosed area. After reportedly fibbing about their whereabouts and going to the family garage to have sex in a car, a Russian couple turned on the ignition to keep warm in the sub-zero temperatures. They died.
There are so many things wrong with this story of five people in a Dodge Neon nearly dying of carbon monoxide poising in Anchorage, but let's focus first one what's right: everyone survived. Now that we've covered that let's marvel at the fact that they got five people into a Dodge Neon. The story starts when the…