Register Your Rod...(Hopefully)

This image was lost some time after publication, but you can still view it here.

When our uncle went to go register his recently-purchased full-fendered Deuce Coupe with a 351 Windsor, they offered him a "California Historical Vehicle" plate. Years before, when he'd built a '32 Fordor, he had to show up at the DMV with a litany of receipts even though the car was listed with a 1932 VIN number. But what of all y'all who start with a TCI chassis, add a Brookville body and use a Chevy crate motor and transmission? Friends, let's just that here in Californy, it gets complicated. We'll let the boys over at Street Rodder explain it to you.

Hot Rod Registration - First Comes Actual Registration [Street Rodder]

Iowahawk's Coupe of Justice [Internal]


Share This Story