If you scroll down you'll see the 2015 Chevy Suburban which, with the Yukon and Tahoe, makes up for three-out-of-four full-sized SUV sales in the United States. But you know what? The new Yukon is much better looking.
Perhaps this is a matter of taste, as I've always tended to prefer "Professional Grade" trucks, but the Yukon is the classiest of the big 'Murican SUVs in my mind. This is further continued with the 2015 Yukon and Yukon Denali, which differentiates itself nicely.
- The 2015 MY truck will go on sale in the first quarter of 2014.
- They promise a wider rear track and a stronger frame.
- Magnorheologicalicious dampers? Yep, magnetic ride is coming to the big trucks.
- Fold-flat 2nd and 3rd row, because it's basically a big minivan.
- Six USB ports/six power outlets, see above.
- Ecoetc3 5.3-liter V8 that puts out 355 horsepower and 383 lb-ft of torque, mated to a six-speed auto. Direct-injection for better fuel economy.