Exclusivity is a trait built in to the cars that adorn our bedroom walls and line the garages of the super-rich. But that trait isn’t exclusive to those who wiper their butts with hundos. In today’s challenge, I want you to find me the rarest cars ever, for less than a $20,000 budget. This may be harder than you think.
Here are the rules:
- One entry per post.
- Selections aren’t limited to simply ‘cars’ (kit cars, trucks, and military/commercial vehicles included)
- Cars must have a realistic selling price under $20,000.
- Cars must be operable/easily restored to running condition.
- Completed and sold listings can be included.
- You can add modifications, as long as it doesn’t go over the total budget.
- Write a short reason why your car is the rarest car for less than $20,000.
I’ll arrange the best selections afterwards. You have until the end of the weekend.