Here's the scenario: You've scrimped and saved for a few years, eaten nothing but stale ramen noodles with lukewarm water, and worked your hands to their malnourished bones so you could afford a car with a six figure price tag. But which one do you spend your hard-earned money on?
(Photo by Axion23 on Flickr)
Here are the rules:
- Selections aren't limited to simply 'cars' (kit cars, trucks, and military/commercial vehicles included)
- Cars must have a realistic selling price under $100,000, but OVER $50,000
- Cars must be operable/easily restored to running condition.
- Completed and sold listings can be included.
- You can add modifications, as long as it doesn't go over the total budget.
- Write a short reason why your car is the ultimate supercar for under $100k, but over $50k.
I'll arrange the best selections afterwards. You have 24 hours.